Attracting top talent starts with attractive rewards. Teracore strives to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to our customers and to our employees, including our pay and benefits. We realize and celebrate that our employees have diverse needs, and that this diversity requires flexible and individually directed support.
Compensation – Teracore knows it takes competitive pay to attract top talent.
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Workplace Giving Program
Wealth and Retirement – Your financial well-being is important to us.
- 401K – a variety of investment options including over 20 fixed-income, asset allocation and equity funds offered through Fidelity, Columbia and other major mutual funds.
Professional Development – A Teracore objective is for our employees develop as thought leaders and to constantly improve their skills and abilities. The extraordinary skill level of our employees is a defining part of our company and we go out of our way to ensure you get the training and resources you need to succeed.
- Company reimbursement for work-related training
Health Benefits – Teracore plan options allow for a choice that is just right for you and your family. These benefits are effective on the first day of employment for employees and their dependents.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pharmacy Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
Paid Time Off – Work life balance is important to us.
- Government Holiday Schedule – 10 days off per year
- Vacation and Personal Leave – accrued by pay period
Flexible Work Schedules
- Dependent on contract and/or project obligations, flexible schedules may apply.